Differences between Incall and Outcall massage service
Incall Massage is a massage that occurs in the Massage Therapist's office, salon, or clinic. The advantages of incall massage for the client are:
1. During the incall massage service, the Massage Therapist can precisely control the temperature, lighting, and music used during the session to enhance your relaxation
2. During the incall massage service, there are no ringing telephones, no noisy televisions, no blaring stereos
3. During the incall massage service, nobody interrupts your massage...not your children, spouse, or employer
4. The incall massage service is less expensive than an outcall massage service.
Outcall Massage is a massage that takes place in your home or hotel room.
Outcall Massage is also known as a Housecall Massage, Onsite Massage, or Mobile Massage. The advantages of outcall massage for the client are:
1. During an outcall massage you are in your own familiar surroundings
2. During an outcall massage you can be close to people or situations that may need to be monitored while still getting a great massage
3. While visiting a new city, an outcall massage service ensures you won't get lost looking for the Massage Therapist's location
4. Outcall massage service enjoys more privacy
5. During an outcall massage you can receive almost all of the same types of massage and bodywork that are available during an incall massage service
6. After your outcall massage you don't have to leave. There is no need to travel, you can just stay put and let the relaxation sink in.
Generally there is a difference in pricing between incall massage and outcall massage. Incall Massage Therapist stay put at their place so it’s less expensive. Outcall massage service requires the Massage Therapist to devote a great deal of travel time, travel cost and setup time to the service, thus it is more expensive.
Tantra massage | Tantric Four Hands massage | Lingam massage
Couple massage | Jet Lag massage | Exotic massage | Sensual massage | Outcall massage